FactsNews – We at FactsNews do not subscribe to the official “story” of 9/11. 19 (mostly Saudi) hijackers with poor flight training, after being followed around for months by the FBI, board their planes and crash into WTC1&2, the Pentagon, and crash land in Shankesville PA leaving no large fragments. I am sorry for the victims that perished in this tragedy, however when government officials are questioned, they are dismissive and refer to Popular Mechanics (a private org)’s investigation into the attacks. I guess we have a mental condition. Miraculously, we at FactsNews learned how to read, write and use the Internet on a daily basis, so unfortunately for the anti-truth people out there living in 1984-land, we are fighting for answers…
Finally, it should be obvious that the opinions of mental health professionals are only as sound as their knowledge. For example, a mental health professional in 1640 would likely have labeled Galileo crazy for saying that the Earth orbits around the Sun. More importantly, a German psychologist who heard from a patient in 1933 – when Hitlerstarted consolidating power in Germany – that Hitler was a dangerous fascist who would launch a world war, try to take over the world and kill millions would likely be labeled as delusional.
- The Commission’s co-chairs said that the CIA (and likely the White House) “obstructed our investigation”
- Indeed, they said that the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements (free subscription required)
- 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn’t have access . . . .”
- 9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”
- 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: “It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”
- The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) – who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry – said “At some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened“. He also said “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.”